Holy crap. This is like … Woodstock or something. And, the two day pass is $27 … yeah, that’s like free … only a little more than a yuppie food coupon, fer crying out loud! Who’s child do I have to sell to get to New York in Sept for three days?!
21 and 22 September 2009
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Ordo Templi Orientis U.S.A. is proud to announce:
“Musicka Mystica Maxima” festival presented by Ordo Templi Orientis U.S.A. at Santos Party House, New York, NY
September 21 and 22 (Monday and Tuesday)
Two nights of musick made by practicing magicians or practicing musicians whose work celebrates the magical lifestyle, as well a public performance of ceremonial magic ritual.
Confirmed line up includes:
* GENESIS BREYER P-ORRIDGE with THEE MAJESTY http://www.myspace.com/theemajesty (featuring Bryin Dall and Morrisson Edley)
* Larkin Grimm http://www.myspace.com/larkingrimm
* Nautical Almanac http://www.myspace.com/nauticalalmanac
* Spires that in the Sunset Rise http://www.myspace.com/spiresthatinthesunsetrise
* Amber Asylum/Kris Force http://www.myspace.com/amberasylum
* Monica Richards (of Faith & The Muse) http://www.myspace.com/monicarichardsmusic
* arrington de dionyso/Old Time Relijun http://www.myspace.com/arringtondedionyso
* 4th Sign of the Apocalypse http://www.myspace.com/4thsignoftheapocalypse
and more to be announced!
Love is the law, love under will.
And, they’ve announced a couple more luminaries:
John Zorn and Bill Laswell added to Musicka Mystica Maxima!